Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Such a slacker...email me if you need to...

Sorry oh mighty world of the internet...I've been bad about updating my blog. I guess I just am so busy that my free time at night is taken up by catching up on my TV show episodes. I know, lame excuse, but between my day job, gym, and weekend woodworking job, I ain't got time for prancing about in my blogspot. I would prance very well if I had more time tho...[sigh]

But the one thing that I do want to do is give a place where potential customers looking to build a custom
guitar body can reach me. I do most of my business on Ebay and for the most part it's good, except they've tightened the reigns and you can no long embed videos in the auction, or add html links, and the worst is you can't include an email address in a private message.  Seriously that's the lamest shit I've ever heard.

So anyhow for those people...here is how you can reach me: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment